Best Ab Workouts
We all have Abs. It’s just that most of us also have a generous layer of body fat that is shielding our Abs from the world.
There is a lot of information available about Ab workouts, but a lot of it is fundamentally incorrect.
- We consume processed foods that are convenient, but not nutritious. The body can’t digest these “fake” foods, and stores them in various parts of our body, including over our abdominal muscles.
- We are misled about which workouts are the best for our abdominal region. Targeting our Ab muscles in a workout will do nothing to remove the layer of fat that covers them.
- The Ab contraptions that are advertised in infomercials that target the Abs will do nothing to increase your Ab muscles. The models that demonstrate the contraptions actually got their bodies from proper workouts and proper nutrition programs.
Some of the reasons we can’t see our Ab muscles are
and gives you your “core strength”.
Therefore, any exercise that gives your arms, shoulders or legs a good workout must also be working your core, because it is your core that holds you together.
A good “whole body” exercise will do wonders for your core, and it will also increase your body’s metabolism, thus help to burn away the layer of fat that covers your muscles.
The whole story can be found at “The Truth About Six Pack Abs.”
- The truth about Cardio workouts. Stop doing boring cardio routines that are doing more damage than good, and start doing super, fat burning workouts.
- Nutrition secrets to prevent the body from storing additional fat. You can eat tasty, flavorsome food that your body craves, and that will not contribute to body fat.
- The truth about calorie intake, whether your goal is to lose body fat or build muscle, or both.
- The truth about why exercises targeting the abdominals will do almost nothing to getting ripped Abs or a flat stomach.
- The truth about protein powders and meal replacement programs, and if you really need them
- Why most people choose the wrong abdominal exercises, and how to get the most out of your Abs training
The Truth About Six Pack Abs includes
It is not just another abs exercises program.
It includes a full body training system, as well as good nutrition strategies,
to reduce your overall body fat to levels where you can finally see your abs,
and bring out the desirable muscle tone your whole body over.
The pictures in this post are used with permission by the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.